国際交流模様の「アメリカのフィラデルフィアの近くの町の中学校と神戸市湊中が交流を始めました。」
「アメリカのフィラデルフィアの近くの町の中学校と神戸市湊中が交流を始めました。」の書込一覧です。
新着返信
返信がありません
QRコード
アメリカのフィラデルフィアの近くの町の中学校と神戸市湊中が交流を始めました。
【閲覧数】2,719
2009年01月24日 21:28
12月にクリスマスカードを1年生全員が送りました。また保健の先生も興味を持ち向こうの保健の先生と交流を始めました。もうすぐ返事が来る予定です。相手の先生はアビー先生で今日このようなメールが届きました。オバマ大統領の話題でもちきりのようです。うちの学校の3年生にもオバマ大統領の勝利スピーチを紹介しました。

Happy New Year! I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday.
It is a very exciting time in the United States right now. Everyone is very impressed with President Obama and feeling very hopeful. Many people say that it is similar to how young Americans felt when John F. Kennedy became President. My students and I have been studying Obama\'s speech and we are looking forward to seeing how he leads our country. Our school is on the east coast of the United States, closer to Washington, DC than to Obama\'s hometown of Chicago.

My students were so excited to receive the cards from your students. I will be mailing their creplies tomorrow, along with some postcards of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the city that is closest to the town where our school is located. Some of your students will recieve two cards, and there are 10 cards addressed to "Dear Friend". The students were instructed to tell about themselves and ask your students a question or two. They are looking forward to hearing from your students again! Please let me know when you receive our cards.

I look forward to keeping our communication going!

Sincerely,
Abby Brazina

返信書き込みはありません。